I didn’t make it down to watch camp this morning. Overslept, have stuff to do around the house, watching ManU vs Chelsea, went to Sonic in Grove City for breakfast, insert more excuses here.
So in lieu of exciting camp coverage/pictures, here are some links to check out:
- Portzline interviewed Jackets’ owner John McConnell in the Dispatch.
- OKT’s knee is not badly hurt.
- Welcome to the blogroll, CBJ Cannon. Although I am anti-cannon, I hope we can get along.
- So, did someone steal my Sunday Dispatch and leave the New York Times, or did the Dispatch just not come at all? This is what I get for sleeping ’til 10AM.
- Jackets’ lineup against Beau Fleuve tonight. I’m sitting this one out, listening to the dulcet tones of George and Bill on the radio.
- OT: Del Taco is apparently headed to C-Bus. Just so long as Taco Time remains safely contained in Western Canada…